Myles helped Chris change the oil on the Suburban. He questioned how Chris did it since it seemed very claustrophobic. Chris just told Myles that "I do it because it needs to be done, and I don't think about it", and proceeded to roll Myles under the car. Chris said Myles did a great job!! I asked Myles about it two days later and he told me it was actually fun. 👍
I had the startings of a migraine the other day and decided to try and take a nap on the couch. I think I napped for about 20 minutes in 10 minute intervals with doggo, and then Meg, coming to snuggle with me. It really was the Dr. Pepper that nipped the headache though.
Ms. Molly joining me for some shut eye:
Meg didn't want to miss out either:
While we were all cleaning up the kitchen the other day, and doing dishes, we had a bit of a dance off Lindsay style:
Elsa, Meg, and I decided we should paint our nails. I tried something new.
We have had three really great missionaries the past 5 months. Elder Packer went home last month, and his replacement was Elder Olsen. We learned Sunday that Elder Kitsawat and Elder Olsen were both being transferred to different areas. We were so sad. They stopped by Tuesday to say goodbye and share a gospel message. We made them cards and sent them off with a treat.Aeva and I played a game of Scrabble.
The other morning I noticed it was awfully quiet except for the sound of scissors snipping away. I looked over and Meg was giving her bear a haircut. She immediately started to cry when I asked what she was doing. I asked her if she felt he needed a haircut because he was looking shaggy. She replied "Yes."
The little girls have been begging for a tea party before Rhaevyn leaves. She didn't have time to do a really proper one with sandwiches, but it was still fun for the little girls. Aeva and Myles joined in too.
Myles went to lock the gate the other night and found this guy hanging out on the lock.
Girl trip to Uwajmaya.
Us girls had so much fun on a little road trip to the Japanese Market picking up last minute stuff to take to school. We treated ourselves to Chicken Katsu and steamed BBQ pork buns.

So, last Sunday the car overheated, and Chris had to come to my rescue. After putting in a new clutch fan a new belt, which we thought would fix the problem, it was still overheating (as I discovered on Friday when I did some grocery shopping.) We were getting a bit worried since Chris will be at Scout Camp all week, and then he is only back four days before the girls need to leave for school. Luckily we have a good friend in the ward who came to the rescue. He and Chris worked on putting in a new radiator yesterday afternoon/evening. We just had to pay him in tacos.
The old radiator:
Only half of it was working.
The taco victory toast:
This week it is just us girls, and Chris and Myles are off to the coast for Scout Camp. Rhaevyn and I plan on binge watching some shows on Netflix. That is one thing on her bucket list for her and I before she leaves. I'm also trying to get school organized and ready for September. And that is all for now.



















No comments:
Post a Comment