Yesterday I helped to watch three boys from our ward. Their mom is the lady who cuts our hair (the girls in the family). They were dropped off at 8:30 am and then I took them back to their house to get ready for church and have lunch. Then I took them to church and I was supposed to drop them off at their cousin's house afterwards. I had a blast watching them. The oldest, who is nine was tired when he got to church and laid his head down in Rhaevyn's lap. They adore Rhaevyn. She normally is the one who babysits them. On the way out to their cousins' house we got lost and then the Suburban, which Chris just did some work on Saturday afternoon, overheated. So we pulled off the road and had one of their counsin's come rescue them. Chris came to rescue me. It was quite the adventure!!
We made it home for a farewell dinner for Rhaevyn and Aeva at a friend's house.
After dinner the kids and friends walked to the playground.
Myles played tic tac toe with my best friend, Jill.
Spending time with friends:
Myles found a frog.
While going through her things, Aeva decided to gift Meg her color crayons that she really has not used. Aeva breathed in a whiff of the crayons before wrapping them up and said "nostalgia!"

Meg was super excited to have a big box of crayons to start off her Kindergarten year!
Myles spend his week working on another plane:



He took the plane flying on Saturday morning.
At this moment that is all I can remember from this past week. Two more Sundays left with the girls. 😧















No comments:
Post a Comment