Myles made one more glider before our trip:
I kept having to gulp back tears. This was going to be the last Sunday that Rhaevyn would be here to do Meg's hair for her.
And moments like this when Aeva was documenting the sound of Meg's voice and how she says "vanilla" so that Aeva could listen to that sweet little voice when she's away at college.
We had a steady stream of visitors and well wishers to send the girls off all week long. They have some wonderful people here who care a lot about them.
It was time to pack up the car. This was only half of what we stuffed into the Suburban. Thanks to my best friend's husband we had two Yakima SkyBoxes. I am not sure how we would have transported the girls' belongings without those.
The morning we left I stood in the doorway of their room and cried. It looked and felt so empty. My once little girls had occupied this room for 19/17 years, and now this would not be their room anymore. "Be still, my beating heart." I honestly can't even look at this picture without crying.
Everything packed, everyone stuffed in the car and buckled up. We are ready to roll!! BYU or Bust!
Molly was a pretty good traveler.
By the time we made it to Idaho we were all ready to get out of the car.








No comments:
Post a Comment