Myles loved being outside and basking in the fresh warm air in California. He liked carrying this butterfly net around. There for a while he was trying to catch bees. Ben caught a grasshopper for him.
Friday morning Ben and Stacey started their journey home to Seattle. After that, my dad took Chris and the kids over to see his grandparents. The girls very much enjoyed their visit with Grandma and Grandpa Hunter and Grandma Jean. They had so much to tell me about their visit when they got home. Rhaevyn especially loved the picture of Grandma Hunter with her Father and Amelia Earhart. Could Myles talk, I am sure he would have said how much he enjoyed visiting them too.
I finished up three sewing projects. My sewing machine had gone to that great big sewing room in the sky a few weeks ago. My mom hadn't taken her new one out of the box yet, so I took it for a test drive.
My mom and I watched Cash for a bit while Cullen got a pedicure and a manicure. Lucky for Myles, he was able to get in some more playtime with his favorite play pal.
I really enjoyed watching Myles and Cash play together. Myles was so gentle with Cash and gave him lots of loves and hugs.
Later that afternoon my mom, the kids and I headed over to Cullen's to go swimming and make our final stop into Powell's Candy Store.
Myles thoroughly enjoyed his time in the pool and was quite fluent at saying "noodle" by the time we were ready to get out and dry off.
He loved jumping in too. He kept saying "again, again!"
Once we all got showered off we tried Cash's kilt on Myles. I think he thought is was pure torture.
Poor guy.
After we got home, the girls had their turn at trying clothes on.
It is rumored that this very unique dress was worn by Sharon Stone.


Rhaevyn really wanted to try on my mom's prom dress.
Rhaevyn really wanted to try on my mom's prom dress.
Tomorrow I'll have pictures of our flight home.
No comments:
Post a Comment