Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Day 5

Tuesday was a pretty laid back day.
I broke another germaphobe record...I went and had a pedicure done.
I usually just give myself one,
but I thought I'd see what it was like to have someone else give me one.
So, while my mom took Stacey and I to get our nails done, Opa took Myles for a walk.


The foot jacuzzi and massaging chair were quite pampering.


And good news, my toes haven't fallen off or anything.

I wasn't really sure about the nail place at first, and I just kind of threw my sister-in law, Stacey, under the bridge by telling her to go ahead and get her nails done there.





Rhaevyn had decided she'd like to attend the Achievement Day activity in my mom's ward while we were down. They had a pool party. While I hung around at the pool party, Aeva went swimming over at Auntie Cullen's.

She very much enjoyed herself.


Rhaevyn made a new friend while at the party.

No comments: