Getting Ready
It's not everyday that we are all together....all the Haffners, their spouses and kidlets. So, we thought it would be a great idea to do a family photo. I kind of volunteered Cullen because, well, she has a pretty nice camera, a tripod and hey, she's free.She kept saying she was not a professional, but she does videography for weddings, so really, she can't be that bad as a photographer.
We had no complaints about her picture taking abilities. Once Chris was out of the picture, he took some with our digital camera from the dark ages. I don't know about anyone else, but I thought it was great fun. I think us girls would admit, though, that the wind was playing with our hair a bit much.
Waiting
Cullen gets the camera set up.
She took some practice photos first to make sure we looked well positioned.
Then she took the "nice" pictures,
and threw in some silly poses.
Here are all the boys,
and the girls.
Cullen took some really cute pictures of Ben and Stacey.
Who knew it would be windy with 100 degree heat?
My Sweetie!
Chris, ever the joker, made some faces during these photos.
Last, but not least, Cullen took some really great photos of my parents.
Everyone else was so patient while waiting for picture time to be over.
Clay and Cash.
My energetic little man.
Father's Day was three days away, and we thought it would be nice to take my dad out to dinner for Father's Day.And to top off such a great day, Ben and Stacey took me to the mall to try and find some sandals. Many of you know the struggle I have to find decent looking shoes due to my foot size. I was a girl on a mission. After trying on some Hannah Montana sandals with guitars on them (thanks for pointing that out, Stacey) and Hello Kitty light up sandals I hit the jackpot. Thanks guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment