Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A Belated Birthday and a Snowstorm

Last night we got an unexpected snowstorm.

Well, unexpected to me at least. I had listened to the weather report yesterday morning and heard no mention of snow. So at about 2-2:30 pm when little snowflakes came twirling down in the air and then turned into big fluffy cotton ball sized snowflakes we were pasting our noses to the windows.

I love the snow when I don't have to go anywhere in it.

Elsa could see the snow falling and made a B-line for the window and pulled herself up to observe this white stuff falling from the sky.

Since Aeva didn't get the full effect of her birthday last week, I brought home some pink )her favorite color) frosted cupcakes and stuck nine candles on so we could sing to her and she could make her birthday wish and blow them out.

Happy New Year, Everyone!

No comments: