Saturday, January 2, 2010

My Little Man's Room and Other Happenings

Here is my little man.




A few weeks ago I took down the two big puzzle pictures that were hanging in his room. They weren't very masculine or little boyish. I found new places for them in the house. He was not too happy. I think he felt like his room was too bare.


I have been wanting to do something with his room, but actually only had one idea.


This was the idea.







A picture frame with a picture of my dad, Christopher's dad, Myles and Chris.


It is almost complete....it is just missing a picture of Chris.


Thursday I got the bug, or itch, to do his room.


As you walk down the hall you will see this picture just outside his room.

After three and a half years I finally have a baby picture of all my children hanging up in the hallway.

Welcome to his room......


He thinks the little boy in the picture of Jesus is him.
He says, " Look, it's Myles and Jesus!"



I almost bought this last week, but decided not too.
I knew if I put it back I would end up wanting it.
Oh well, it gave me another excuse to go to Ikea.

I made some magnets for it.

This is one of my little princeses.


Oh how she loves the bath.

Check out the hair! I love it!

Robert and his wife,Peiling, came to visit. We very much enjoyed visiting with them and meeting Peiling.Chris enjoyed playing table tennis with her. She whipped his butt.

Happy 2010, everyone!

1 comment:

CCc said...

marvelous job on the room Jen! I absolutely love it and I bet Myles does too. Cash loved that first picture on your blog of Myles smiling, but he thought it was himself at first :) Cash it at an age right now where I think he and Myles would have a ton of fun together. Hopefully we'll see guys soon in the new year!