Saturday, January 16, 2010

Videos, Pictures, and Updates.... Oh My!

This week Aeva and Rhaevyn got their hair cut.
It is hard to tell in the picture above that Rhaevyn got hers cut.
It needed it. She hasn't gotten a hair cut in about two years.
She got about two inches cut, and it looks so much better.

In the picture below, Myles was a good sport and vacuumed up all their hair.
We actually got a house visit, which was nice. Our favorite hair-doer was in town and came to our house to do the cutting.

Aeva modling her new hair cut.

It's super Myles.
Look, Mom, I can fly!





Myles doing a little dance action.
He was trying to copy what the girls were doing.

So, Myles, let's talk school.....

He is liking his Sunbeam class as church, although, he got a bit teary eyed last week. Chris went and sat with him for a little bit. This week he did much better. He saw his teacher, took her hand, and off they went to class.
This is what he learned and colored in his class last week.



I love Miss Elsa's wispy hair.



It is fun to see if I can get little bows to stay in it.
They don't last too long in her hair, so I had to snap some pictures quickly.







Here a few of the new things she has been doing this week......





Our practicing pianist.


And, I think Miss Elsa is looking a bit like her daddy.

I think it is the forehead.
Girl corner.
And I finally got this frame finished with all the pictures in it.
Before I forget to mention it, Rhaevyn loves her fencing class.
There is no actual sparring going on.
The teacher is drilling them til it hurts.
Have a fabulous week everyone.

1 comment:

colonialhomekeepings said...

My - they are growing up so very fast!!!!!!!!!