Sunday, December 13, 2009

Pianos and Soccerballs

We have one more week of school left before Christmas break.
We are excited and ready for some playtime.

I know I've said it before, but I just want to express how much I love having my kids home with me and homeschooling them. I think I learn more from them than they do from me. I love watching the interactions of the older ones with the younger ones.
I believe they have a unique bond, and I truly feel blessed and honored to witness it day in and day out.....laughter, hugs and kisses with a few punches thrown in there for good measure by none other than our Mr. Myles.

This week was Aeva's last week of piano lessons for the year.
She had her piano recital yesterday.
We thought she did pretty good for only having a month of lessons.



Myles loved the part when he got to clap after each person's song.


Aeva enjoying some refreshments after the recital.


Myles is still thoroughly enjoying his soccer class.
He can be such a character. When we leave to go home he runs over to give his teacher a hug goodbye.
The week before last we were about out the door when he told me we couldn't leave until he said goodbye to his teacher. I reminded him that he had already done that, but he insisted we had to go back.
So, he ran to tell her goodbye and give her another hug.
At least she sees he has a soft side after plowing some of the kids over in his class.




I love watching Myles during warm up.

Okay, okay, I just love watching him period!


Our little Miss Elsa trying on Myles's orange hard hat.


Myles gets such a kick out of his little sister.


He especially loves it when he makes her laugh.

Myles and I set up his train track around the Christmas tree this week.

We like to just watch it go round and round the tree with the tree lights all sparkly.

Wishing you all a magical week.

1 comment:

CCc said...

Yeah Aeva! You did such a wonderful job. And Myles is looking so professional at soccor. Hugs to all and a very Merry Christmas!