Sunday, December 20, 2009

(sigh)
Schoolwork is done for two weeks. We made goal for all our subjects. Yeah!
Now it is time to relax, play, and visit with family.
There aren't too many pictures this time around.
I didn't have much time for that as schoolwork kept us busy this week.

Aeva got some yummy cookies from her piano teacher this week.

I made two binky strings. I have to say I love them.
The green one makes me crave chocolate and mint every time I look at it.

Saturday morning we had a knock on the door and a surprise visitor on our doorstep.
There were shouts and screams of jubilation from the kids and us adults of course......

Uncle Ben came to hang out with us for a while and to Aeva's joy he played the supermarket game with us at Safeway. However, it didn't quite work as well as the last time.....we were missing Auntie Stacey :(
Here is Miss Elsa getting into her favorite drawer.

Wishing you all a wondrous and magical Christmas this week.

No comments: