Sunday, December 6, 2009

Christmas pictures

Much to the kids surprise, the Christmas tree was put up this week.
They were very happy about this.
I had to laugh about this picture and glad it was Chris and not me :)

I didn't get a shot of it fully decorated yet.
We have it all barricaded off since we have a little crawler in the house.

The first thing Myles does in the morning is turn on the lights to the tree.
He loves looking at, and touching, all the ornaments.
Saturday night our ward (church) had a Christmas dinner.
Santa was there, and I got a picture of three of the kidlets with him.
Apparently, Rhaevyn has reached the age of not wanting to have a picture with Santa.
But, she likes helping to play Santa.

Elsa wasn't sure what to make of Santa.

Then she tried to rip off his beard and took some of it with her.


Aeva waited patiently in line and was one of the last kids to see Santa.


I caught Rhaevyn reading a little book to Elsa this past week.
This is one of Rhaevyn's new things she loves to do.
It warmed my heart.


This is my little goat.

I have nicknamed her Gerta the Goat.

This is purely a loving nickname.


She tries to eat anything she can get her hands on.....
crumbs, paper, napkins, Kleenex, socks, etc.
You get the picture.

We sure do love her though!


Elsa tried and tried to get into this box.


She finally succeeded in getting the ink cartridges out.
I can't believe she will be eight months old this week.
This is my favorite outfit....
Rhaevyn was this exact age when I had her picture taken in the same Christmas jumper.


And now for our photo shoot.......


Have to say, I love this guy!



And here are some bloopers...
Chris was making a mad dash to his assigned position before the camera took the picture.

In some of the shots he didn't get his shoes on in time.



After a while my eyes were giong buggy from the flash.


Everyone was thrilled when we were finished taking pictures.

I know this is their least favorite thing, but I am glad that they do it for me.
We are looking forward to Aeva's piano recital this coming Saturday.
Warm wishes for a wonderful week!

No comments: