In celebration of Aeva's graduation she chose to have dinner at Old Town Burger on Thursday night.



On Monday Elsa had asked for a date with me. I told her Friday would be a good day for that. She was in need of summer clothes, so we went to a used clothing store next to JoAnn's and the pet store. It was our lucky day because a majority of the clothes were 70% off, and we didn't pay more than $1.65 for most clothes. There were only two items I paid $4 for, but they all looked practically new. She was so happy to finally have summer clothes!! We walked around the pet store too.

We've been busily collecting things for dorm rooms. Did I mention both girls have housing? However, they will not be roommates. They both will be in the same dorm building, and I think they may even be on the same floor. I think they are a bit apprehensive about their roommates. Anyway, I was worried we were starting too soon on the checklist, but then I looked at the calendar and saw really how many weeks we have until they need to be at school. I guess you can never start too early. The pile and bin are growing in my room for their dorms. We've certainly been blessed with help getting items for their rooms. I cannot even begin to express just what a blessing that has been and the weight that has been lifted from our minds.
Aeva got a frame for her puzzle so that she can hang that in her dorm room.I haven't gotten a puzzle framed in many years. The price sure has gone up. Luckily we found a $12 frame that worked perfectly at Walmart.
Rhaevyn purchased a picture of a fishing village at IKEA for her room. It is very "her".
The girls also each got a plant for their dorm rooms. Aeva got a cactus, and Rhaevyn got a little bamboo plant. Plants are actually overtaking my kitchen window sill. Rhaevyn cut her orginal bamboo plant down and gave the twisted part to Myles.
This is Aeva's cactus, Mitchy.
Rhaevyn's little Bamboo plant
While at Walmart Meg said she needed a picture of her sitting at this picnic bench.
This is her self portrait

Myles was invited by the deacons to participate in a four mile hike and cam pout. The camp out was at a ward member's house, and they have a way to hike from their property through the woods to Battle Ground Lake. Myles had a great time.MYLES IS SO GREAT AND STRONG I DON'T KNOW HOW HE DID IT HES AWESOME!!myles said that LOL
Meg's bestie, KK, invited her to see the Incredibles on Saturday and also invited any siblings that wanted to attend. Aeva took Meg, Myles, and Elsa to go see it with KK and his parents. KK was sweet to buy treats for everyone at the theater. They were all a little bummed that there was language in it since it is supposed to be a kids' movie.
Meg and KK at church today.
He told his mom he thought today was the day that he and Meg should get married. I said today in 20 years, maybe. These two are just the cutest with each other though.
Myles wanted a picture with his older sisters today. He is going to miss them greatly. I am not sure I am prepared for how the dynamics of our family are going to change in the fall. I know the little ones will probably feel like their world has turned upside down once the two older ones are not living at home in the fall. Life as they have known it, since they were born, is going to change drastically.
We gave Molly a bath. She is always so full of energy after she gets baths or groomed. LOL, pay no attention to my growing pile of laundry in the video.
Tomorrow is wisdom teeth removal day for Rhaevyn and Aeva. We are hoping and praying all goes smoothly, and that they have a quick recovery. Aeva says I am to take videos of her, but I'm not allowed to post anything. She just wants to see if she says anything funny. She is going first, and I will bring her home. Then Chris will follow shortly thereafter with Rhaevyn. We've got lots of soft foods, and I'm making mashed potatoes tonight in preparation. And that's been our week 😃


















No comments:
Post a Comment