Sunday, August 16, 2015

Finishing Up

I finished up the last of my quilts for this round. It feels good to be done for a little while.

 
 
 
 

 
 The cards that will be attached to each quilt were dropped off yesterday. They look so nice. They have a stitched zig-zag around the edges. I have truly been blessed by so many wonderful people supporting this project.
 
 


I wanted to empty out my material bin, as it was getting pretty full. I decided that if I made some baby blankets that would help to empty it out a bit. I will take them in when I drop off the quilts.





Aeva decided that she wanted to make a pencil carrier. She had a lot of fun making one just out of my scrap material. I think she did a pretty good job for a beginner.









I just love when Meg gives Myles loves. He is definitely her champion. He is the one that takes her out on the trampoline the most because he knows how much she loves it.




This week, I think, is going to be somewhat of a quiet one. I'm looking forward to it. I'm excited for Tuesday, though, because it is time to get school books :)

No comments: