I thought I'd post some pictures of some fun we've been having on the trampoline.
For the longest time I thought I'd never say "yes" to owning one. I tend to be a bit of a worrier, and all I heard were stories of kids getting injured. I'm glad I let go a little. We still have rules about jumping on it, but I just love how much fun we all have on it.
I think we all laugh watching Meg when she runs around on it and jumps because she is so dang cute when she does it. Those little legs move so fast but seem to be running on clouds. She tries and gets anyone she can to take her out to jump on it. It's hard to get her off of it. While she runs she likes us to sing: Round and round and round she goes; where she stops nobody knoooows!
Meg discovered her shadow today. It was so sweet to watch her reaction. I love getting to see things through the eyes of my children.
While Myles was at Cub Camp, Rhaevyn, Elsa, and Aeva pretended that they had the Jedi Force and practiced on each other. That was pretty funny to watch.
I've been purging around the house and rearranging furniture. Just unloading what we don't need or aren't using; trying to make it seem like there is more space, as well as making more space. I do this probably once a month or so. I think I am a compulsive re-decorator or a compulsive re-arranger. I just laugh every time Chris leaves the house one way and comes home to it another. His expression just cracks me up. A couple of weeks ago it was the kitchen: cabinets and drawers.
This time it was Myles's room and the living room.
I moved the couch more diagonal. I think this way more light comes through the windows because the couch is not blocking them.
I put one of my strip quilts together. Not absolutely thrilled with it, but hopefully once the binding is on it will look better. I took a flyer for the project into the Kids' dentist the other day. They were so sweet to actually post it on their Facebook page. I've gotten 259 posts reached since I updated the project Facebook page. I'm so super excited that people are sharing it.
Chris got our washing machine fixed. It was just dripping inside the tub, so it was a relatively easy fix, and the appliance guy gave us a free knob.............So, yay, now our knob works :)
We've been getting some much needed rain, and it is sooooo nice!
And with that I leave you until the next update.
No comments:
Post a Comment