We had a really great time!! The weekend couldn't have been better................good company, good food, laughs, and playing games indoor and out.
Myles loves dressing like Uncle Ben, and hopes he grows up to look like him.
Meg warmed up pretty fast to Stacey, Ben, and waffles the cat.
Uncle Ben helping Elsa to serve the ball.
One night while the girls were at camp I got pizza, and Myles said a picture needed to be taken because it looked like the radiation symbol.
Where's Meg???????
Hiding in a box, a backpack and the laundry.
Last week a sweet friend supplied us with blueberries two days in a row. One of her son's loves to come and see Meg. She is pretty used to their entire family, as she used to go visit them when Chris was their home teacher. Anyway, we thought he might as well stay and play with Myles because they were having such a fun time while the mom and I visited. He was kind enough to let me take a picture of him and Meg.
I'm finally putting quilt tops together with the batting and backing. Sent out my monthly reminder on the facebook page for the project and updated some photos on there.................
This is the new cover photo
Yesterday was Christopher's birthday. I made him a strawberry and cream trifle.He and Myles have been at Cub Camp the last two days. Tomorrow is the last day, and the rest of us get to attend dinner and campfire. He has been really enjoying it this year. He said the archery was better, and today he was excited to show me his target paper from shooting a BB gun.
I think next week might be a quiet week.



No comments:
Post a Comment