I am not sure this picture really shows how small this baby ladybug is. It was so cute!
Rhaevyn started her first quilt. It is a pinwheel quilt. Once she is done I'll post pictures.
Wednesday night Rhaevyn and I made this bit of deliciousness for a potluck Chris was having at work. They were so good that we decided to make them last night to take to a 4th of July gathering we were invited to. The 3 1/2 pounds that we brought did not last long. We had a wonderful time visiting with new ward members and old ward members and watching fireworks from up on a hill. We could see just about to Portland. It was an amazing view.
Yesterday Myles, Elsa, and Chris went to see about purchasing a trampoline. Thanks to birthday money from Grandparents and a sale they were able to get one. All the kids chipped in to help Chris assemble it; not an easy task in the high 90 degree heat. It is almost done. The netting just has to be attached thoroughly.
Myles is growing radishes, lettuce, and a sweet potato. He picked some of his radishes the other day, and I think his lettuce is about ready.
He and I have been reading this Peter Pan book together. He absolutely loves it, and I love reading it with him. It is so funny how differently boys think from girls when reading adventure stories.

Here are some pictures of Miss Meg. She loves her baby doll that Grandma and Grandpa Lindsay got for her. Here she is laying down with her baby doll.
And I had to take her picture in red, white and blue.
No comments:
Post a Comment