Chris and I are tuckered out and sore.
Weeds have been picked, and the lawn has been mowed and weed-whacked.
The back patio has been swept and rearranged.
Now time to rest.
Rhaevyn watched Elsa inside while we worked in the yard. I told her I'd pay her a dollar......her first babysitting job :) She was sweet too, bringing us glasses of water to drink while we toiled.
Myles helped for about 60 seconds and then found a rolly polly and a lady bug. The rest of the time he walked around with those in his hand admiring them.
Aeva thought she'd like to help, but she wasn't crazy about all the bugs so went back inside.
She came out later to help sweep up the grass on the walkway.
Right now all three of them are happily playing in the backyard (now that it isn't such a jungle).
Chris came home with a treat for me on Thursday.
Voila!
Voila!
I have been wanting a cruiser, and since this was in our price range at the Goodwill he couldn't pass it up. He said he got to the front door to walk out of the store, but then thought better and decided to get it. It is a bit rusty, but he says he might try and take the fenders and handlebars to work to have them powder-coated black.
I went on a bike ride yesterday with the girls. I haven't ridden a bike in years. I had forgotten how wonderful it is to have the wind blowing in one's hair. It was so thrilling!
Here are a few videos of Elsa Mae smiling and talking.
We all get such a kick out of her sweet little voice.
The girls and Myles get so excited when she looks at them and smiles.
May you all enjoy the rest of your weekend :)
May you all enjoy the rest of your weekend :)
No comments:
Post a Comment