Now it is time to have a bit of fun and relax.
We've been having fun going to the library, reading new books, playing games and being outdoors.
This weekend the girls made Chris breakfast in bed.....
made him a card......
and got him stuff to make himself an ice cream sundae.
I am finally posting Elsa's two month photo.
I can't believe she's almost three months.
Time is flying!
I made some matching file folder games for Myles to help him with
his numbers, letters, shapes and colors.
I ran out of velcro, so I was only able to complete three games so far.
And finally the girls and I are in the process of learning how to make our own videos.
Here are the girls first ever attempts.
Ben is going to fill us in on how to add music.
For now you'll just have to use the music on my blog to go along with the video.
Aeva's video
Rhaevyn's video.
No comments:
Post a Comment