Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Our little dumpling.....

is getting to be not so little anymore.
Elsa Mae had her two month well child check today.
Now I know why she is barely fitting into her 3-6 month onesies. She is growing like a beautiful weed.
She now weighs 13 lbs 3.8 oz and is 23 3/4 inches long.
We met our new pediatrician today, and I like her. She seems very nice, and she really took her time.
We weren't rushed at all.
And I love the rooms. There is seating for everyone. I don't have three kids fighting over one chair.
So, while change is hard (not having Kaiser or Dr. W anymore) we were able to find some positives with the new clinic and doctor that we have.
Elsa is holding her head up really well and is starting to grip things like shirts, her blanket, etc.
Here is a video of her "talking."


I realized about a month ago that Myles knows the difference between who is a boy and who is a girl. Here he is getting quizzed by me. I love the way he says girl, and I especially love it when he calls his girls (Rhaevyn and Aeva) to come help him.

Myles being silly.

No comments: