On Tuesday we went over to our friend's house, the Hunts, and had a little pool party. The girls were in heaven! Rhaevyn actually had some time all by herself in the pool while the rest of us dried off and snacked. We had great fun!
Rhaevyn was showing me her flips in the water.
Afterwards, I realized I should have just videoed it.
After we got home, Myles stuck his water wings on his feet
and ran around the kitchen.
Normally I kill everything I plant, but I have done
pretty well with my....
and cucumber plants.
Okay, Oma, here is a picture of Myles in his Safari West shirt.
Myles had is two year well child check on Monday. He weighed in at 29 pounds and is a little over three feet tall. He is talking up a storm now. On an end note, Myles has gone potty in the toilet every morning since Tuesday. Yeah, Myles!! I think we are off to a hopeful start.
May you all have a delightful week.
No comments:
Post a Comment