It seems amazing that no matter how old each child gets, I still remember the day they were born as clearly as if it were yesterday......each birth so amazing, so special, so wonderful!
There seems to always be something unique about each child when they are born.
With Rhaevyn it was her eyes and her pouty lips, Aeva just seemed so tiny, and Myles.......cheeks!
I remember crying when we found out we were going to have a boy. I thought to myself "what in the world am I going to do with a boy?" and "My world is made up of the color pink, barbies and ballerina tutus not frogs, snakes, cars and rough and tumble". And Chris loves to remind me that as I was crying I said out loud "I will never be able to find anything cute to put him in because they don't make cute boy clothes."
My goodness how silly I was. I cannot imagine not having a boy. He is sooooo much fun! Yes, he if full of rough and tumbleness, but he is also full of laughter, mischievousness, silliness, cuteness, hugs, snuggles and kisses.
I am always in awe of my Heavenly Father who seems to send you exactly what you need (boy or girl), not what you think you need or want. I know that he truly sent me Myles because Myles is exactly who our little family and I needed. I can't imagine life without him!
So in honor of his birthday today, here are a few pictures of Myles to enjoy that have been taken over the past two years.
Happy, Happy Birthday, Myles!


















1 comment:
Hey, like your new background. Love you guys!
Post a Comment