Sunday, September 13, 2020

No Girls' Trip = A Day @ Lewisville Park

Since the girls' trip was essentially cancelled, we decided to spend a day at the river up the road. 

Meg took some pictures of Chris and I............we had to giggle because she had cut off Chris's head in the first shot. 

The four older kids went off together in search of rocks. Chris, Meg, and I walked half the park before finding the perfect spot. There was no one else around, there was shade, and there was a nice breeze. I called Aeva and told her to have the rest of the gang come look for us because we had the perfect spot!






They found us!!!






















 

 

Rhaevyn made some little zen rock towers

The two little girls and I went shopping and found this bug right next to where we parked. Anyone know what it might be?? It almost looked like a cross between a bee and a fly. It was huge though.
I highlighted my hair again with some help on the back from Chris. He says "he's an artist!" Ha ha ha....he did a good job! I love how it turned out. The white was really starting to show. I love the curls!! I only wish I could have had curls as a teenager too! And my face has healed up rather nicely.




 And look how long it's getting!! I don't straighten my hair that often anymore. To think I almost went and cut it off two weeks ago. I'm glad I didn't!!

Catch up post #2 done and completed!!

No comments: