I can't believe how behind I am!!
Staring off with some cuteness......................
Elsa, Meg and KK
Adding to the collection of pictures of these two best buds together:
The weather was pretty hot and muggy here the beginning of July. We decided to go for a walk up at Lucia Falls. Myles brought the airplane he had made. I love that we have such beautiful places to enjoy so close to home. Chris, Rhaevyn, Myles, and Aeva got to see some salmon jumping in this waterfall.
I was attacked by the plane as I took this video:
I finally got footage of Aeva skipping a rock!
Laughing while running up a hill after Meg left me out of breath!
Myles is recreating a picture that we took when he was really little at the same spot and same pose. Too bad I can't find the original right now.
I am certainly going to miss many things once the girls leave, but one of the things I will miss the most are the spontaneous outings that Rhaevyn and I take to thrift stores and Goodwill. We love to just go look at books, kitchenware, and clothes. Rhaevyn and I have a lot of laughs over crazy clothes that we try on and sometimes they turn out to be so crazy that I end up loving them. I found this pair of pants and loved them on the hanger. I tried them on and Rhaevyn convinced me that I just had to get them. I am so glad she talked me into getting them because I absolutely love them! They still had the original tag and were even 50% off the day I got them. Four dollars well spent 😊
Confession time:
So I would say my one constant vanity throughout a major portion of my life has been my eyelashes. At one point I thought that I would have liked to have done ads for mascara. For the last few years my eyelashes have been falling out in clumps periodically; I call it eyelid balding. I will be left with maybe five eyelashes on an eyelid, and you just can't do anything like a eyelash comb-over. I don't usually wear makeup for the most part during the week, but Sunday is usually the day that I enjoy putting on a bit of something. Mascara just doesn't look good if you have only two eyelashes at one end of your eyelid and three at the other end. It just looks plain weird. About a week ago I decided to try fake eyelashes, and I have to say I think I like wearing them!!! I think I'm finally getting the hang of putting them on, and the good news is..................my eyelashes are finally starting to grow in again.
This is one of my favorite pictures featuring my eyelashes. I know it is an old picture, so it is kind of hard to see them.

Here are my imposters 😋
Molly and Aeva snuggle time.
And I leave you here to move on to the next post...............





































No comments:
Post a Comment