I have really come to treasure all the sweet, cute, and hilarious things that my kids say on a weekly basis. Some of my favorites as of late:
While learning about zebras a question was posed to the kids. Why do zebras have black and white stripes, and does that make them stand out more to their predators? We paused to see what Myles and Elsa's thoughts were on that. Myles, in a soft, old man German accent, said to me.....
"Sit down, and I will teach you the way of the zebra. Sit, sit, criss-cross apple sauce." Once I was seated cross legged he explained to me why zebras have stripes and how they all have a different pattern. He made me giggle.
This made my heart melt:
Meg: "Mom, did you know my heart beat loves you? Your heartbeat loves my heartbeat."
We all laughed over this:
After having a bubble bath, Meg came down the hall and exclaimed to her siblings,
"Hey guys, look! I'm wrinkles!"
Meg likes to ask for dumdum lollipops when I go the bank. She usually doesn't get one, but every once in a while I will pick one out for her. She really wanted one a few weeks ago:
Meg: "Can I have a lickapop?"
Mom: "I'll think about it."
Meg: "Think in your mind and head." Then she shook her head in a yes motion to me.
Elsa wanted to borrow Meg's tutu that Rhaevyn made for her. Meg replied "Fine, if you be my best friend and buddy and you play Barbies with me.....promise??? Pinky promise????" As they locked pinkies she yelled "Deal!"
I found this sweet note on my water bottle:
Meg likes to do Cosmic Yoga. This particular day was Moana Cosmic Yoga.
Molly snuggling with Myles's Dinosaur.
Enjoying the sunshine:
We have had some gorgeous sunny days in between the rainy ones. I got to Clark a bit early and let the kids run around while we waited for the girls to get out of their classes.
Myles and Elsa had fun working on a volcano map and learning about the ring of fire. This does not list every single volcano in the world...................that would take a very long time to map out.
Meg laid out all my makeup and said I needed to come sit down so she could put lip gloss, blush, and eye shadow on me so I would be fashionable.
Okay, now to work on the next post.




















No comments:
Post a Comment