Sunday, May 24, 2015

Not Much This Week

I don't have much in the way of pictures this week.
It was somewhat of a busy week.
The girls had Monday and Tuesday off from Seminary. It was nice to sleep in a bit.
Wednesday was dentist day for all of the kids. Meg did an excellent job with her very first dentist appointment. They were so surprised at how calm she was for being so young and it being her first time. She got her picture taken with the dentist too.
On Friday Chris and I went out to dinner with another couple. We had a really good time and although the husband was sure we wouldn't want to tag along to Craft Warehouse, I proved him wrong. I never get over in that direction, so I was not about to turn down that opportunity. Chris was a good sport to roam the store with me :) Rhaevyn and Aeva had a birthday party that same night. Since I had already asked Rhaevyn to babysit she didn't end up going, but they saved a goodie bag for her. Yesterday was youth temple day if you had family names to bring. I got to go with Rhaevyn. That was a lot of fun. We made it home just in time for the girls to grab a bite to eat and head out the door for the youth dance at church.
Today was Meg's first day in the Nursery. She did great; she didn't even cry. So bittersweet...........I'm excited for her because I know Relief society is not all that exciting for a toddler, but it means my baby is growing up.

My two favorite things about this week?

my birthday present arrived........


and Myles surprised me with this on Friday morning. I had to close my eyes with Meg in my arms as he led me down the hall and into his room. It is his rendition of the Celestial Kingdom, or heaven. He was worried that I might be upset that he wrote with a pencil on a few of the blocks. I assured him that I was not. This totally melted my heart. Love my Myles and his loving heart.



No comments: