This week......
Elsa snuggled Meg to sleep. It was so cute. I put Meg in her arms, and Elsa asked Myles to put a pillow under one arm. She sat and rocked her on the floor. Voila! Elsa was so proud of the fact that she got Meg to sleep.
This week's infused water..............
Limes and Cucumbers.
I liked it. Chris was not so sure.
Last Saturday Darian (my best friend's little boy) wanted Elsa to come for a play-date.
He was most adamant about it, and I got a call while out on errands. It must have been meant to be because I was only a block from their house when the call came in. Well, Friday he was missing Elsa, so he came to play over here. I had two Ninjagos (Lego) and one Spiderman. They were so cute together.
Zane and Jay Ninjago and Spiderman
Our neighbor had a garage sale. I love when she has garage sales because she is Apostolic Lutheran and they always have such neat things.................I love their clothes. They kind of have a unique style. They don't always have the best garage sale prices though. Anyway I came away with an apron (my one weakness.............and don't mind my bed head), a skirt and shirt, a dress for Meg and a new duvet cover ($2). I love the color. I had to mull it over for a couple of hours, but ended up getting it. It just adds a pop of color to the bedroom.
The kids love that Meg is reaching and grabbing now, especially when she grabs a hold of them.
I think it warms Myles's heart the most.
Lastly, I was looking through some photos the other day and came across a couple from when I was a baby. I think these two look so much like Meg. I really couldn't see it before, and I've never really thought any of mine really looked like me, well, except for Elsa because she has my eyes and hair.
I just thought it was kinda neat :)
No comments:
Post a Comment