Monday, May 26, 2014

New Dessert and A Bit More

So, I've found a few new recipes that I am going to try this week.
I went ahead and tried a new dessert the other night....Berries and Cream Trifle. I think the cream part I can use to make something similar to Christopher's annual dessert I buy for his birthday.............Strawberry Bavarian Cream pie. I shall see how that turns out.
The trifle was delicious! Loads of berries with some creamy filling and angel food cake. Mmmmmm!



Aeva got her braces on Thursday. We bought her lots of soft foods, and she is doing good so far. She even managed a hamburger patty last night cut up very small. Poor thing cannot touch her molars together so chewing is out of the question. While I demonstrated how to use the floss in which you thread, I got it stuck in between my teeth. Took me a while to finally get it unstuck. Poor Elsa was hysterical thinking I'd have it stuck in between my teeth forever.

Anyway, Aeva picked out hot pink and green glow in the dark bands, and she is very happy to have braces :)



Our new Walmart opened up in town. We went and perused it. While there we ran into a sweet friend whose girls have all watched my kids at one time or another. She stole Myles for the day, and he was royally spoiled. Just Myles time is what he had, and he was in heaven. He has talked of little else. He came back with a little fishbowl, and I gave in to parent pressure (lol).
He is the proud ownder of a baby tetra. It is on it's third name..................
Partially, Feceous, and now Fuzious. Myles decided against the second name as we all told him it sounded like Feces. It is very cute watching him take care of his little fish.



Infused water for the week.......................Orange and Mint.
I am going back to the piniapple, as Chris keeps telling me how much he liked that one.


Lastly, two selfies..................Meg and Me!

She has started to reach out for Chris and I when we put our arms out to pick her up.
She definitely melts our hearts, and I am not sure I've seen a baby so loved. She is rocked, held, snuggled, hugged, and kissed pretty much all day long. It is pure joy to watch.

No comments: