Here is the latest news from The Lindsay home..................
I turned 41, and I'm feeling pretty good about that.
My best friend and her mother took me out to lunch and an hour long pedicure.
Because it was my birthday, I got a flower on my toes for free.
Aren't they purdy?
Rhaevyn made me Southern Banana Pudding for my birthday and Chris got me an infuser...........
I wasn't sure about it at first, but I really do love it. I can't wait to try out some other flavors, but right now I have pinapple and mint leaves in it.
Meg turned 5 months today. I feel like time is going by faster with her than any of the other children.
With the last post it was all 10 fingers she was trying to stuff into her mouth. Now she has found her toes. Aeva got into CAM. They called to say they had a seat available and did she want it. I didn't even double check with her. I just answered "Yes!" We are all so thrilled for her, although two of us took it pretty hard. Most parents cry the first day they send their children off to Kindergarten. I'm now doing that for the 9th grade. Time to let the little chicks start to spread their wings. Boy it sure isn't easy.
She got her hair cut as well.
Before
After
Here are my two sleepy heads.............
Aeva watches Meg in the morning while I run Rhaevyn to seminary and then when I go pick her up.
I had a wonderful Mother's day. I got a home made card from Chris. Those are always the best because they are from him and straight from his heart.
Rhaevyn was sweet to round up the kids and make this for me.
Aeva made me a sweet card with a homemade snicker doodle cookie.
I was waiting in anticipation for the usual chocolate candy bar at church, but alas no chocolate this year. However, we did have something better. All the women got to be in class together, and we had pie and ice cream as well.
We've been doing some painting lately. Myles had fun with a science experiment the other day involving a Ziploc bag, some vinegar and baking soda.
I took this picture tonight at dinner. I just loved how Meg kept looking at Chris. She is trying to reach and grab for things now and is very interested in food. I think she is going to like getting some solid food next month.
And that's a wrap for now :)

No comments:
Post a Comment