Saturday, March 23, 2013

Well Hello :)

 Last Saturday Myles and Elsa wanted to get their hair cut. Elsa wanted to go short.
Her hair had gotten pretty long, and while I was hesitant to go so short, this is so much easier for her to take care of. I love that she can actually brush all of her hair. Best part is, she loves her new "do."

Aeva was invited to go on a field trip with her friend Bailey.
They went to the new Portland Aquarium. She had a lot of fun and loved that she got to take the camera with her. She wanted to take pictures for her dad who loves to take the kids to all the fish shops around here. There were a lot of hands on exhibits. Unfortunately the manta rays never got close enough for her to touch. Here are just a few of the pictures she took.





 So, I've stopped wearing anything on my nose. I think it is as good as it's going to get.While I could go in for dermabrasion to try and remove it or have it less noticeable, I don't think I will.
I know my nose is not,  nor will it ever be, the same as it looked before surgery, but I've decided to look at it this way..........
While I could try to hide or erase the one scar on my nose, I'm going to wear my scar as my badge of honor. It will be my visual memory of what I endured and what I survived :)



And on the lines of that, I'm thankful for the Easter holiday that is coming up. I'm thankful to know that Jesus Christ, my Savior, loved me enough to suffer, not only for my sins, but for all the pains that I will know in this lifetime.
Wishing you all a blessed Easter :)

No comments: