Saturday, March 2, 2013

Lost Tooth

 Myles lost his first baby tooth!
 He had been working at it for quite some time, but it just wasn't coming out too easily.
During a school day over at our friends house, while eating pizza for lunch, his tooth decided it was time to come out.  His little friends helped him up the stairs. There was lots of blood and crocodile tears. I will say that I am usually pretty good with wounds, but teeth.................well let's just say I was not blessed with the stomach or nerves for such things. His tooth was kind of dangling. My best friend took one look at me and said "would you like me to take this for you?" She was great and helped pull the tooth out, and Myles was a trooper. And by the next morning was a whole dollar richer:)

 Here he is a few days before loosing his tooth. He was really trying to pull it out himself.


"Cheese"
Myles's first tooth is out!
 
Now he is working on the next tooth...........
The tooth fairy is just dying to have that next tooth!!

No comments: