Monday, December 5, 2011

December Has Arrived

with a whiz bang. I am looking forward to things quieting down after the holidays.
We are busy with music lessons, play practice, a recital and the Nutcracker play coming up, and school. Temperatures have dropped and it feels like it could snow. The kids are really hoping it does soon.
We have a few beautiful spiderwebs on our swing set, and Rhaevyn has been going out to take pictures of the beads of dew and frost on them.








Oma sent chocolate advent calendars, and the kids could hardly wait until December 1st.
Here is Myles opening his first chocolate.
Rhaevyn had her YW in Excellence on Wednesday.
She has been working on genealogy and gathering pictures and stories about her relatives, both living and deceased. This is what she put together to put on display.

I love that Rhaevyn does Elsa's hair.
It turned out so cute on Saturday.



Elsa got a hand me down Christmas dress.
It is so pretty, and I made a bow for her hair to go with it.


This is our Gingerbread house we decorated.
We had a lot of fun....each of us adding our own special touch.



Here is our little Ballerina.
She cracks me up. She is quite the performer
and loves being in the limelight.
Yesterday at church she was in the foyer singing
for someone and languidly moving her arms from side to side.
I put on the Walt of the Flowers today, and she was in heaven.






No comments: