Sunday, November 20, 2011

Can You Say Blond?

I kind of feel like Anne, in Anne of Green Gables, when she dies her hair, but it comes out green. And Marilla says something to the tune of "Do you see where your vanity has gotten you?"
Yes, I see very well. In fact I think I could see just fine in a dark room with my new hair color :P


Well, I am finding the silver lining, or should I say the gold lining, in my new hair color. So, I redid the section of hair that I did on Thursday night. Now, you might think to yourself...... the color looked fine from the previous post. But, what the picture does not show is that the whole back section actually looked the color of the picture above. So, I was two toned, but not in a good way. Last night I donned the cap, pulled chunks of hair through the holes, plastered on the mixture, and waited with bated breath.... hoping, crossing my fingers, and saying a big prayer that at least it would match the back portion.
And, well, my prayers were answered. It does match. At least it isn't green, and you certainly cannot see any white hairs now. It's just going to take some getting used to.
I got a thumbs up from Rhaevyn and Aeva. They think it looks a lot better than it did.
Myles says it looks beautiful. And Chris hasn't changed his opinion....I look great no matter what.

Someone at church said "Wow, trying out a new look?" At least I can laugh about it and say, "Yup!"
This statement made me chuckle...."If your husband likes it that's all that matters, because he has to look at you all the time."
It's just hair, and I am grateful that I have hair.

We had our first pumpkin juice of the season................



Pumpkin Juice......It does a body good!




No comments: