Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A Christmas Tree and Christmas Music

I forgot I had taken pictures of the putting up of our Christmas Tree.
The kids were on pine cones and needles awaiting the day we would put it up.





Oma had sent a pumpkin cookie mix, so we had cookies cooking while we decorated the tree.
They were scrumptious!

Ben had been down visiting just before Thanksgiving.
I forgot that I had taken these pictures.



And for the grand finale.....
Rhaevyn and her teacher played Christmas music her entire lesson today.
She had a lot fun doing that.
I got a video of them playing this duet....
Christmas Bells are Ringing


I hope to post more pictures this weekend.
I think the stomach flu is making its way through the family.
Two down.........hopefully no more to go, but I won't hold my breath.
Hopefully we'll all be well for the Nutcracker performance at church on Friday.
Both Myles and Aeva have parts in the play.
I am looking forward to a little relaxation once the weekend rolls around.

No comments: