She was on cloud nine. She is thrilled to have moved out of the last hour of Primary, and she is excited that she gets to go to activities every Wednesday with the YW.
Her Beehive class is going to be attending a Tulip festival next Saturday, and she can hardly wait.
I can't believe I am one year away from having an official teenager.
Chris is still coping with the fact that we only have six years left before his oldest little girl turns 18.
Last Wednesday the girls and Chris attended a Daddy/Daughter spaghetti dinner.
They had a great time, and Chris and Aeva won a game of guessing which shoe belongs to your dad/daughter. Also, my mom stopped in for a quick, but wonderful, visit before the girls and Chris had to leave. We got in a few pictures, even with wee one asleep.
We have been getting a few sun breaks here and there. It has been so nice to see the sun.
The kids are growing like weeds, and the time is flying by as usual. I can hardly believe that April is practically gone. Before I know it the school year will be done.
Well, blessings to all of you. May you have a joyful Easter.
No comments:
Post a Comment