Sunday, April 3, 2011

another smidgeon of a video

I think I am finally up to date.
It is a lot easier to upload all the pictures when they are in one video.
To preface the video.....
Uncle Matt and Keaka stopped in for a quick visit while checking into Portland State University and on their way down to California. It was great to visit with them for a bit.
Also, I took the girls to a local art show. Their painting was being exhibited, so I took two photos of them standing next to it. It was really a lot of fun, and it is amazing how much talent there is in our community. The girls each got to vote for their favorite piece of art work. I, of course, voted for the painting of them.....how could that not be my favorite?
Uncle Matt treated the kids to a ride on the carousel and ice cream. What is more fun than that?
You will be able to tell what flavor Myles got!


Blessings for a beautiful week :)

No comments: