Our dear friend, BJ, who has become such a part of our family gave us a personal tour and treated us to lunch at the cafeteria.
While we were there, on our tour, we got to visit with the nurse who took care of me when I delivered Aeva. She could not get over how big the girls are getting. It was wonderful to get to see her.
Myles was a bit upset that he wasn't going on the tour.
The weather was perfect that day. The sun was out and it was so warm, so Chris took Myles and Elsa for a walk over to the school playground. I hear, from Myles, that they had a fabulous time.
I surprised the two little ones by bringing home some sidewalk chalk.
Myles wanted me to draw him some hopscotch squares.
Elsa has never used sidewalk chalk before, so she thought it was pretty cool to be able to draw outside.
So, today being Easter, I wanted to take pictures of the kids. I told them I would be nice and not force anyone to take a picture if they didn't want to.
Myles decided at the last minute he really did want to have a picture taken.
Here are three of my beloved munchkins.
This is Elsa's smile when she is trying to smile and say "cheese" at the same time.
No comments:
Post a Comment