Myles is doing fantastic with his potty training. He loves giving Chris a high five when he comes home from work, and Myles reports how good he's done all day going potty. We are down to just having him wear pull ups at night. Go Myles!
We are so proud of Aeva and the wonderful talk she gave last Sunday in front of at least 300 + people at church. She was not nervous at all, had most of her talk memorized and was able to look out at the audience and smile while she gave her talk.
You would have thought I was the one giving it, as my heart was pounding so fast, I had butterflies and thought I was going to throw up. Aeva was just as calm as could be.
There were so many nice people who came up to her afterward to let her know how much they enjoyed her talk, which I must add, she wrote entirely on her own.
Right now I have two sick kiddos and am trying to keep Aeva healthy since she will be singing in a church program next Saturday. And I would like everyone to be healthy when the baby arrives.
Myles has been enjoying racing cars with Chris. They have so much fun together doing it. Myles gets sooooo excited about it. I've noticed lately in the car he will tell me "go faster mommy!" Hmmm.... faster, race cars.......does this mean he has the Lindsay disease???
Yesterday I splurged and treated the kids to a date at Krispy Kreme. Myles was distraught over the fact that there were no donuts being made at the time we were there. He didn't get to see the donuts go down the conveyor belt. He laid his head down on the ledge and said "I can't believe it." Oh well.
Rhaevyn, Myles and I went for a walk around a duck pond a week ago while Aeva was getting help with her solo. Myles was enjoying chasing the ducks around.
Rhaevyn dressed Aeva up. Aeva said she was supposed to be from the 1800's.
Myles decided he needed to pose for the camera too.
In case you would like to know how many days are left until my due date, Aeva says 25.
I haven't really been counting down because she reminds me everyday how much time is left until the 31st. Can you tell she is excited?
Wishing you all a wonderful weekend:)
No comments:
Post a Comment