We have been without our laptop since the 18th. It's amazing how dependent we are on it.
This is the reason for not replying to emails and an absence of blog postings.
We are still awaiting the arrival of our little one. She hasn't gotten the memo that we are all impatiently waiting on pins and needles for her. I am not sure who is more excited and anxious......me, Chris or the girls. Myles just wants his big brother present and knows that he'll only get it once the baby arrives.
Besides that, not much else is going on.
Here are some pictures to hold you all over until the next posting, which I am sure will be full of pictures of the baby (I am thinking positive).
Us girls were experimenting with hair styles.
Here is a little clip of Aeva singing the first verse of her solo.
The camera says it's full, so I can't finish recording the second verse.
There is going to be another performance in a couple of weeks.
Chris and Rhaevyn will be able to see her sing this time.
Here's to hoping it won't be too much longer
before we have pictures of a brand new little Lindsay.
1 comment:
Bravo Aeva!!!
Post a Comment