Sunday, September 24, 2017
A Lovely Week
After having the smoke and ash back for a day it was nice to have rain, rain, and more rain. Friday, Saturday, and today have been gorgeous! Lots of sun and blue skies with some crisp temperatures.
It's been a lovely week in so many ways.
I learned to make theses little journals thanks to Aeva. Thursday I taught the Miamaids and Beehives in this week's Young Women class activity to make them to use as General Conference journals. I made a couple for the young women who weren't able to make it to the activity. I forgot to take a picture of the other two before I gave them away.
Friday evening Chris and the girls went to the temple and then Saturday morning Chris and I went. It was a wonderful way to start the weekend for the girls and a wonderful way to start off our Saturday.
Elsa's new past-time is dressing Meg up and doing her hair. It is so cute, and Meg just loves being doted on.
Our fun family outing took place yesterday afternoon. Everyone had a lot of fun at the Japanese Market, Uwajimaya. We shared steamed pork BBQ buns, and I let everyone try some type of soda or fruit drink. There were so many to choose from. I had one from Singapore. Aeva got this one:
We all had fun in the bookstore. Elsa and Meg loved the huge Totoro, and Meg loved all the stuffed animals of Ghibli characters. She informed me she wanted "all of them."
The three littler kids went shopping with me Friday night while the girls and Chris were at the temple. They had fun with these fizzy bath balls.
Here are Aeva's beginning of the school year pictures. Meg wanted to be my helper in holding the sign to show Aeva is in the 12th grade.
Friday is Art day, and Elsa wanted to make a journal for herself. She did a great job!
Myles and I finally finished our game of multiplication battle ship. Although I had been ahead in sinking his ships, he ended up winning.
Miss Molly loves to camp out on my lap at the end of the day.
This is the big week..................let the college classes commence! Rhaevyn starts her classes tomorrow, and Aeva starts her classes on Tuesday. I am hopeful that they will like their classes and professors and that all will go splendidly this quarter :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























No comments:
Post a Comment