Sunday, July 2, 2017

Ahhhh Summer!


 This week we've just been hanging around home, purging, getting various areas of the house organized, and marking stuff off of our summer bucket list. We've enjoyed bike rides every evening with playtime at the school playground.

Aeva has been looking for ways to earn money, and I think she finally found a great idea. She  has spent this past week making notebooks using Japanese binding.  These two were here practice run:

 
She went and bought some cute scrapbooking paper and cardstock to make 12 notebooks. She already sold ten of them for $3 each. She was so thrilled!!




 These will be the covers of her next round of notebooks.
 



 Rhaevyn and I each made a cute card for free, yesterday, at a local craft store. It was so fun!


Molly got her first haircut since my friend, her last groomer, moved to Utah.
She behaved fairly well and came back looking so pretty and patriotic.
























The girls sneaked into Myles's room this last week and took a picture of him sleeping, and I took one of Chris. We got a few giggles taking these pictures.
 








Aeva and I got our hair cut. I went a bit shorter for the summer, and I really like it. 
 Rhaevyn had an outing at Ikea with her fellow friend, Will, who I call Cello Will.
They spent about three hours roaming Ikea, had lunch, and tried out all the sofas. She had a great time.
I can't believe we are to July already. I feel like summer is slipping by so quickly!

No comments: