Myles and Elsa racing to fill up their water squirters!
Miss Meg had some fun sitting at the table coloring with her siblings. Unfortunately, I only got a picture of her. It will be interesting to see in the coming years which hand she ends up using. She tends to do most things with her left, but she still uses her right hand quite a bit.
Rhaevyn has been helping Aeva put together Manga tutorials. Rhaevyn does the video and editing portions while Aeva does the drawing. They've made a YouTube channel with the tutorials. If you are interested, please take a look at the videos and pass the word along if you know anyone interested in learning to draw Manga. Here is the link, just click on it:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ1A3j6eNc25qURn595ZJig/videos
Yesterday was Christopher's birthday. He spent most of the day working on the Suburban. Not the funnest way to spend one's birthday, but he has it back together and running :)
I made him his favorite hamburger, my knock off of the Red Robin Bonzai Burger. He thought for his birthday that I made him an apple pie. Little did he know that was for the children who didn't want the other dessert.
He was surprised that I made these miniature strawberry Bavarian creme pies. He loves that particular pie from a local bakery in Vancouver. I think I've finally nailed the recipe down because these tasted just like the pies from the bakery.
Time to open his presents:
A new bow-tie! He hasn't had one to wear in quite some time. And of course, Red Vines!
My two handsome matching fellows this morning:
Lastly, my little Curly Top. I love, love, love her curls. She had just woken up from a nap after her bath. She was having a bit of a hard time waking up, and my wanting to take a picture was not helping. I couldn't help it though, curls are my one weakness ;)
Here we are heading into the final week of July. The summer is flying by. I need it to slow down a bit!
No comments:
Post a Comment