Rhaevyn has come down out of cloud 9. She is really missing being in the youth orchestra.
Aeva bought herself some tennis rackets and balls so she can go either to the high school or local park to play tennis with Rhaevyn. I think she hopes she can use this for PE once CAM starts in the fall. She already printed out her school supply list. Can you tell she is excited?
We went to Lewsville park this last week, in the evening this time. It was so nice, as it had been a really warm day. If felt good to be down by the river and feel the cool breeze.
Our 4th was really enjoyable. We spent it with some friends and enjoyed all the wonderful fireworks here in good old Washington. That is one thing that I love about all the rain we get here. It allows for the most spectacular fireworks. And one doesn't need to even spend money, as you can just sit out on the front lawn and watch all the neighborhoods' fireworks exploding overhead.
The next two weeks are going to be busy with swim lessons. Myles and Elsa are super excited.
July is whizzing by already, and I'm hoping I can stay on top of everything that is going on :)
I've had my little hiatus of being on a schedule, and now it's time to get back on track!
Chris and Aeva playing tennis and Myles the "ball boy".
Sleepy Girl with big yawns....
No comments:
Post a Comment