Just love Meg in this color blue. Thank you, Oma :)
She was all dolled up for church yesterday.
She had her 4 month check up and is one ounce shy of 14 pounds.
I was looking over the other four kids' weight and lengths at 4 months.
She is pretty light in the weight department. Aeva was the only one lighter than her at that age.
However, she ties with Myles for being my longest baby. At four months they are the exact same length 25 1/2 inches. She has finally recovered from getting her shots.
She has started to laugh. She really did some great laughs last night. We were at a friend's house and she was watching their dogs play. She laughs just like Rhaevyn did. And oh how I loved it when Rhaevyn laughed as a baby. It almost sounds like she is crying. Positively adorable!
Friday night Chris and I had a date. We planned to go pick out paint for the living room. We ended up with a new bathroom ventilation fan, light fixture, and paint for the bathroom. Installation of the fan did not go as well as planned. It is in, but the girls have a big crack in their ceiling. But all shall be well Thursday evening I hope. A good friend is coming to help Christopher fix it. The fan works amazingly! So, I guess it was all worth the trouble in the end.
Rhaevyn has her first violin recital coming up in May. She is not overly thrilled, but it will be good for her. Then the church youth orchestra will perform in June at the fairgrounds three times.
Aeva is getting braces on in May. She is absolutely thrilled! I'm preparing her for the pain that will come after getting them on. I told her we'll give her something for that and make sure she has soft foods. I'm glad she is excited about it. She already has plans to eat everything the week before braces go on that she will not be able to eat while they are on.
We are coming off of Spring break and getting back into school. It was a slow day today, but the little ones enjoyed watching our new front window being installed. It's nice to have a clear window once again. They thought it was fun to stick their head and hands outside while the window was off. Ahh, the little things that bring such joy when you are young!
No comments:
Post a Comment