Thursday, April 10, 2014

A Happy 15th Birthday and a Little More.........

 I recounted the day, 15 years ago, with the kids of  when Rhaevyn was born.
They got a kick out of that. I remember being told "By lunch you'll have a baby!" Lunch came and went I told the kids. Then "By dinner you'll definitely have a baby!", and dinner came and went. The kids all laughed at this. I did have a baby just before the 10th turned into the 11th of April.
And now my little cherub has turned 15................well I've got a few more hours :)

So, I've just put a few pictures on here of her birthday and some other stuff that has taken place in the last month.

Rhaevyn got this cute apron from Oma. Perfect for her baking days.
I managed to get 15 candles on Rhaevyn's half of the cake.
 Miss Aeva and Miss Meg.
 Chris got two Dr. Who shirts for our resident hovian.
 Rhaevyn was number 154 in line for Divergent at the Library.
Aeva didn't' think she should have to wait that long.
 Myles got Rhaevyn a Hawkeye cup.
Which she used for her black cherry float for her birthday dinner.
 Drum roll please................
 I'm learning to let go little by little.
My birthday present to Rhaevyn was blush, mascara and tinted gloss.
Ya, she was excited! 
Aeva is even more excited because she knows she doesn't have long to wait until it is 
her turn for makeup.

Two little munchkins who wanted to help daddy work on getting the Suburban ready for the trip.
 Rhaevyn picked out a Boston Creme Cake for her birthday.
We split it down the middle and had half for Elsa's birthday and half for Rhaevyn's.

 For conference I normally make homemade cinnamon rolls for breakfast.
This year we decided to do something special for lunch too.
Rhaevyn made her yummy french bread and we made sub sandwiches.
We think this may be an new tradition for us.

 I tried my hand at making foot flowers.
 Here is Miss Meg in the bath. 
She absolutely loves splashing and cries her eyes out when we take her out of the tub.
 Rhaevyn and Aeva made her a little bed in the laundry basket and shuttled her down the hall to  their room. They like her to hang out with them while they do school work.
 This is one of Rhaevyn's creations. 
It is strawberry cake. She tried a recipe that said it was like a bakery cake.
It looked so pretty and tasted delicious.


No comments: