I love this guy!
I have had quite a roller coaster ride the last two weeks. They have been full of fear, doubt, inadequacy, trepidation.............
I could go on, but I think you get the picture.
Chris has helped me to see that I need not doubt or have fear, but have faith.
He has helped me to see that I am about to embark on a calling full of blessings and that while I may not feel up to the calling, the Lord believes I am.
I can truly say that today I felt peace and dare I say it........excited!
Some of you already know, but for those who don't...
I have been called as the Relief Society President of or ward. A big thank you to my mom and mother- in- law, Joan, who gave me some guidance and words of encouragement and shared a bit of their testimonies of this calling with me.
I have two great counselors who I am really excited to serve with and a great secretary to boot.
I am ready to learn and to grow!
No comments:
Post a Comment