Monday, August 8, 2011

Playing Catch Up

I have come to the conclusion that I am snap happy.
I cannot believe the amount of pictures that I sometimes take.
Oh well, lots of memories I want to capture I guess.
So I think I am about caught up for the blog now with pictures.

These three pictures are ones that Rhaevyn snapped.
The kids are having a hay day outside now that summer has arrived.
We've had really gorgeous weather here.




Nothing like seeing a lady bug get eaten by a spider.

I hit the Farmer's Market a few weeks ago in search of my favorite peaches.
I get them from the same place every year, and they are usually gone by the end of the day at my house.

I decided this year to forgo the usual 8-10.
I went for 20 this time around.

And I had to get my favorite cherries.
Nothing like Rainier Cherries.....mmmmm.

This little munchkin really loves the cherries and ate most of them.
They lasted all of four hours.

Aeva has been talking nonstop about roller blades.
Every time we go to Target or Walmart we have to walk down the roller blade aisle
so she can look at them.
Last week the neighbor boy next door gave her his roller blades. He has outgrown them.
They look brand new and are the exact pair she has been eyeballing.
It only took her a couple of days to get the hang of them.
I came home from some errands one afternoon, and she was stuck in the middle of the street.
It was so cute to watch the neighbor boy run out and grab her hand and roll her to the curb.
She is in heaven over the roller blades.


Here she is in action.


Aeva has been in need of a new bike.
She outgrew hers and Rhaevyn's old bike.
When she would ride her bike she kind of reminded me
of one of those clowns at the circus who ride the midget bikes.
She was a good sport to make her bike last as long as possible.
Tuesday Chris took her to the Goodwill to look for a bike.
And they found one, yeah!
It just needed a good wash, the chain oiled, tires pumped and one tire patched.
Myles was so excited for her, and he asked if he could help her clean it.
I had to chuckle at her response....."No, but you can wash it by yourself for me."
He totally jumped at that offer.
Here he is helping Chris oil the chain.

What a good brother. He did an awesome wash job.


I ordered the infamous, and traditional, Strawberry Bavarian Cream Pie
for Christopher's after birthday celebration.


Here are the kids enjoying the pie while watching a movie.


I finally decided to go looking for the snoopy swimsuit since my little polliwog
loves to take her clothes off outside and get wet.
Brings back memories from when I wore it.




My little snorkeler.
He loves taking these in the bathtub.





He's getting better on his bike.

I love, love, love watching Elsa on the swing.
For someone so tiny, she sure does get her swing going pretty high.

And I decided to video her voice of how she says the names
of Myles, Rhaevyn and Aeva.
Each sibling just loves to hear her say their name.


Elsa found her way into Rhaevyn's bed.
So cute.

No comments: