Sunday, August 29, 2010


I have been wanting to post this for two days now. However, I can't seem to get my videos to load. I guess I will have to try that at another time.



This last week Myles finished up his swim class. When I told him they weren't letting him move onto the next class because he kept telling them he couldn't lay on his back, or put his face in the water, and he refused to hold his teacher's hand and jump in he decided that he really could try. So, the last two days he made a huge leap in progress.
He really did a good job for the short time he was in class. It is so hard when you have a bit of a fear of the water.



Myles is loving Aeva's scooter. He really gets going on it.
Here is where I meant to post the videos. In them he was really flying on the scooter as some Star Wars droids were in hot pursuit of him. I thought at first he had fallen off his scooter, but he apparently did it on purpose............the droids had gotten him. I had to tell him that falling in the street was off limits and unsafe, but the sidewalk was fair game.



Rhaevyn sold all of her rice bags on Friday at another garage sale. She was thrilled, and I was so excited for her. Monday night she spent making a bunch more. She has the sewing bug now.

I sold the majority of the magnets I had made, and I spent Monday night making more.


I think my favorite are the little girl and boy shoes, but I do like how the ball ones turned out too. Especially the football ones.
Here is my little munchkin. She let me put her hair up last night.
It was so cute. I can't believe how grown up she is looking.

Wishing you all a very lovely week.

No comments: