I was hoping that she would go out on a limb and not take her books, as she had worked so hard to memorize her two songs.
However, I understand how it is nice to have the security of them just in case.
She did get a bit nervous and had a rough start with her first song.
I didn't put that video up here, as she was not happy with her performance, and Elsa kept kicking the camera. You all probably would have gotten a bit of motion sickness.
I thought she did just great on both songs.
She received two award certificates for finishing two sets of books.
Her teacher said that she is going through books faster than most students.
She absolutely loves to play the piano and I hear her on it almost constantly.
I sometimes have to pry her off of the piano to actually do her schoolwork.
I'm a Puppet is the song she is playing.
Have a fabulous week everyone.
1 comment:
Congratulations Aeva! What a beautiful little song bird :)
Post a Comment