Monday, June 21, 2010

A New Pen Pal, Lucia Falls and Strawberries

I'll start with the strawberries.
That red delicious fruit does not last very long in our house.
Normally, Myles sits and eats practically the whole carton himself.
However, I think he is going to have a bit of competition now.
Elsa snuck up to the table and went hog wild with the bowl of strawberries.
I hope our plants are good producers this summer, so we can satisfy our
strawberry lovers.

This is my friend Samantha and me.

She and her family came for a visit.
The kids had a great time playing at the park.
On Monday we took them to Lucia Falls.
I think all the kids had a grand time together.
Rhaevyn and Aeva made a new friend.......... Sam's daughter, Aysa.
They became fast friends and are now going to be pen pals.
The kids are throwing rocks into the river.
Sam's husband, Len, keeping a close eye on everyone.

Rhaevyn, Aysa and Aeva.

The girls and Sam's dad admire the roses.

Say "cheese!"

Here are three of Sam's children and three of mine.

Thanks for coming guys!

We had a great time!

No comments: